Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Capacity||Up to 970 lpm|
|Different Pressure||Up to 8 bar|
|Viscosity||Up to 30,000 cSt|
|Fluid Temperature||Up to 150 Degree C|
Shuttle block pumps at TFT works on a unique principle which is a combination of Rotary and reciprocating action. We have made it simple with only 3 pumping elements present here namely Rotor, Piston and Shuttle. Shutter Block pumps are self-priming and specially designed for transfer functions. The pump operates on slow speed and contributes extensively to less safeguarding and high consistency.
Capacity : Up to 970 lpm
Temperature : Up to 80° C
Pressure : Up to 8 bar
Working Principles And Salient Features
- Shuttle Block Pumps unique pumping principle - a combination of Rotary and Piston pump- two double acting pistons in their respective cylinders at right angles to each other
- Rotation of rotor causes reciprocating movement of shuttle and piston
- Self priming
- Shuttle Block Pumps have Single shaft design with long sleeve-bearing support and external ball bearing
- Single gland construction reduces leakage to minimum
- Choice of Mechanical seal and oil seals available
- Shuttle Block Pumps specially designed for transfer applications
- Front pull out design permits inspection of parts without disturbing the pipe connection, couplings or prime mover
- Shuttle Block Pumps offers slow speed operation contributes to high reliability and less maintenance
- Product is pumped without shear, foaming, agitating, heating, emulsifying or chewing
- Shuttle Block Pumps process pumping elements are of simple geometric form. Parts can be manufactured locally in any part of the world by a small repair shop
- Micrometer Axial shaft position device permits controlled clearance between rotor face and cover. Even after long use wear can be compensated by simple adjustment at site without disturbing pipe line or motors
- Shuttle Block Pumps can be supplied in partial or full heating arrangement
- Shuttle Block Pumps available with built in relief valve
Loading, unloading, transfer, circulation and process pumping of a wide range of products typically as thin as diesel oil to extremely viscose substance like chocolate. For tank to tank transfer and process pumping the shuttle block pumps can handle situations very successfully where normal gear pumps or sophisticated screw pumps may fail to perform.
- Shuttle Block Pumps is very economical and costs fraction of the cost of gear, vane or screw pumps
- Power consumption is less than conventional pumps
- Shuttle Block Pumps is simplest of all Positive Displacement Pumps
- Most compact for any given capacity compared to other Positive Displacement Pumps
- Field maintainable. (In-situ repairs permitted)
- For further details refer to catalogues as well as liquid list as well as application list.
- Cast Iron, SS304, SS316, Bronze, CD4MCU, Alloy 20.